CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

X-mas!!

Today's the day i was gonna leave Miri..and also X-mas..for the whole evening,i was at my uncle's shop..i helped out at the cashier again..my cousin took a few snap shots of me 'working'..lolz. Newayz,in the evening..we went back to eat dinner..i was kinda pissed when everyone took for granted that I'd wash up..the dishes never seem to stop from piling up! Plus, It was already 7 something..i had to change into my other outfit so that i'd look presentable..my flight will be around 9:45 tonite.. when i managed to leave the sink..i changed and took the opportunities to take some pictures with my cousins and my grandparents..

At about 8,we left for the airport..after checking in,we found out that our luggage are all overweight and our flight was delayed..for almost 40 minutes..sigh..i read my novel "P.S. I love you" to pass my time..*we took some pics in the plane too*..for the whole 2 hours,i continued reading my novel...i reached home at about 2-3 in the morning...I'm totally wiped out...here are the pics and then..bubiezz!zzZZzz~~


Me as the cashier..^^

My cute grandparents and both of their KL grandchildren~

Grandma and I..muaxx!

from the left:
Me,my aunt and martin(my cousin)

Amy and I


Kevin and I ( oh yeah!!He's Amy's bro..my cousin too..handsome eh? XP)

Mummy and I on the plane~







0 comments: