CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

today, i woke up at about 11.30 in the morning..there was an argument in the kitchen that woke me up.. sigh..nvm. At about 2.30,mum asked me to take in the clothes..after taking em' in,i played with the dog,Blacky..it was enjoying how i caress it until my mum cuddle it from its back..It actually jumped up and attacked my mum! My mum was bitten by it..2 teeth marks at her upper lip and two teeth marks below her chin..that was how big Blacky's mouth is.. My stupid cousin brother rushed in my grandparents room and told em'..they got so worried y'know..sigh. My grandfather has difficulties in walking and still he tried his very best to walk to the washroom to see my mum's injury..at that time her wound was bleeding so much.. My grandfather got so pissed and said that we'll have Blacky for dinner! lolz. He then insisted on my mum going to the hospital to get her injection for rabies..



We only went to this part of the hospital..



Close shot~


At this bloody hospital,my mum they made us wait for almost 2 hours before my mum was treated. The doctor was young and handsome but once he talked sarcastically with me..i crossed out the handsome from his list. =P Newayz,my mum did get her jab and the doctor gave her pain killers and antibiotics..



Mum refuses for me to take a pic of her injury on her face so the small injection mark on her arm is all i can take.
Once we reached home,mum helped to prepare dinner..i some pics of our delicious dish..haha. It looked Sooo.. appetising..lolz. Sarawak's delicacy~

Firstly, take it from the plate and place it on a chopping board.Just cut it into smaller sizes as shown above..then serve it in the plate. Best served with soy sauce and chili..
BTW,Here's what it is..it's something like a vagina but it's the pig's..the piglets are delivered through these tubes~~and its 50 bucks per kg. STILL Disgusting? Wipe that thought out..It taste good..haha!
Just now, my mum complained about the pain so she asked me to find the pain killer for her..After she took her med,she offered me five bucks if i gave her a foot massage..of course i took the offer up..lolz. I even exfoliated her heels..they were getting rough already..My nose bled again today..i got so pissed with my bro and..so it bled..I didn't let it out on him tho..I too couldn't find honeydew to chat cause he's working for the whole night today..I don't blame him..he's happy with all his friends and stuff..I want him to be happy..I gotta sleep already *yawns*..bubiezz~

0 comments: