CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

holidays?

Two days after prom..i went back to miri without my dad..only my mum,my bro and i. Some kinda holiday or more to visiting my grandparents. It was a routine since I was young that every year end I would go come here. Anywayz,the first day here..i had a function already. A dinner with my aunt and grandma. It was…ehem.. “great” in a way..lots of karaoke by aging ppl..haha.. That night I slept in my cousin sis’s room..it was a great nite..don’t get me wrong..lolz. I got punched in my tummy twice and lots of kicking by my cousin next to me and I got a shock of my life when the other cousin of mine laughed and talked in her sleep..haha you would laugh..

On the second day of my trip,things weren’t that fine..things changed as what ppl would say.. We were so closed when I once were a kid. Unfortunately..now..I felt somehow unwelcomed.Well..what could I do..? I am an outsider..In the afternoon,one of my distant cousin invited me to go shopping. I asked for my mum’s permission and ..ta da..permission granted. On one condition..my brother goes with me.. That was fine with me..so yeah.we went to parkson. When I reached there,I tried to find a dvd for my mum as her christmas pressie~not any ordinary dvd but.. the movie “Prince of Thieves” that my mum longed for..and it somehow extincted..lolz.was a 20 over years ago’s movie. During my ‘mission’..i looked in a few shops and I finally decided to ask the salesman.He told me to leave a number and he would..i quote“gimme a ring when he found it”..My cousins and I looked at each other with a “yeah right” look..haha..so I ran along and guess what…Mission accomplished!!I found it.All by myself~~ Mann~I’m proud of myself..lolz. Not long after,something came up and we had to go back.. I didn’t had time to shop for my bro’s pressie~too bad.
Later in the evening,my mum’s younger sis and her family brought us out for tea and later on,to the beach.. After dinner at the beachside,we went my aunts house..we watched a movie together..it was entitled ‘The Virgin Glass’ then we went home around 1.30 in the morning. Its still somehow called a home although it doesn’t feel much like it..daddy and honeydew..I missed you both so much..sweetdreamzz~

0 comments: