CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On Monday morning,I was reading my “P.S. I love you” novel..and I regretted a little..i started tearing and my mood was terrible already..Then I realise my bro running in out with my adorable younger cousin bro..they weren't running about as in ‘chasing each other type’ of run instead it was more like they were looking for something..so..i got up and asked em’. My bro pulled me aside saying that his wallet is missing..then I envisage honeydew’s reaction..that was my bros birthday present from him..so..yeah..Then it immediately asked him where's his ID..he said its in his other wallet..I felt a sight reprieve then I advised him to tell my mum..but he refused. I didn't interfere with his decisions..i helped him to look for it then it was time for us to go out..we had to act normal or my mum would feel something’s wrong..they brought us to Boulevard..then my mum and my aunt dumped the kids with me at the arcade while they went for a foot massage.. how magnificent..i was forced to play the dancing thing-y and the mini bsb at the arcade in front of so many humans. Not funny..and don’t imagine.sigh~ My bro was hoping that we could go home instantaneously to look for his favourite wallet..After that,we went for dinner and eventually my mum saw the panic in his eyes and she managed to coerce the truth outta him..my mum didn't scold him instead she helped to look for it. In return, all she asked for was his ID..fair enough? I thought so too..

On Tuesday,my mum made an account and realised about a hundred and fifty bucks were missing from her purse..sigh. I was tuition-ing my bro when she told us that..sigh..i could'nt bring myself up to ask her for money anymore..who cares..In the afternoon, we went to visit my grandfather’s brother..he welcomed us so warmly..we had hazelnut cheesecake (my favourite) with mango juice for tea..lolz. Something still pissed me off..once my granduncle was busy..my mum was her usual self..helping around in that house..serving and stuff and guess what..no one appreciated her service..those who lives in that bloody house didn't even bother to lend a hand! As if it was meant to be like that. Somehow,that disgusts me..After that we went to the beach to play..we collected many sea shells..the main thing is..we had loads of fun.. we took pictures too..I’ll upload them soon..lolz. Later in the night, my cousins and I watched ‘Wild Child’ together..then I dozed off at 2 something..zzZZzz..
On Wednesday, my bro woke me up at 8..i almost punched him in the face..i had a horrible night..I was freezing and I had so little place to sleep..I bet I was punched yesterday night too..cause I felt bruises on my back..Then I striked me..i was suppose to go out for breakfast at 8.15 with my distant cousin’s family..argh!! I rushed like hell..and got there just in time. Phew~After breakfast,we went to a showcase for houses..my mum thought of buying a house there for me..at Senadin..Just because it is close to Curtin University and it only costs about 13k...even cheaper than the course I wanted to study.. Later on,we went to shopping. My bro didn't follow..we went to Imperial Mall. I tried to avoid the dvd shops but unfortunately..my mum went in one and found the exact same disc I bought for her coming Christmas pressie~I kept telling her not to buy but as usual..she insisted on why..i can’t tell. So she walked to the cashier almost purchasing her disc so I blurted out that I've already bought it as her coming Christmas present..There goes the surprise..sigh. At night,honeydew and I quarreled.it was because of my lack of time spent with him..it’s not something I wanted..but its just rude to use the phone when other’s are talking to you..and FYI..i’m always ‘interviewed’ bout my future and stuff..once I have free time,I would shower,sleep or sms him that’s all! And he’s grumbling..! Then he came out with something..He wants me to send him a bubble message with my mum’s phone..he then explained that its just so that when he misses me,he could hear my voice. My heart melted..he was being so sweet.. But at another point..i disagreed. I refused to do it.. I remember last 3 years..he kept all his ex-gf’s bubble messages..where she sang for him and left messages for him..and now..me…i don’t want to…ugh! I don’t know how to say it..i just don’t want.. I’m sorry..but as agreed,I would record my voice n your hp instead..just to compensate.

0 comments: