CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

home,life,job and love...

i was employed by my aunt today to work in her mini mart..i was so happy~~honeydew disagreed tho at first but end up,he allowed..thoughtful darling~i was short of money lately and christmas is near..how could i afford tat much..even with the pay for tutoring my bro is not even enough to buy honeydew's present...! Yesterday and today,my bro kept giving me a hard time..throwing tantrums at me and also not obeying orders..sigh..i almost erupted..but i still managed to hold it in until..when i heard hin telling my cousins that i'm crazy..whoa~you should have seen how mad i was..i yelled at him so badly~~and guess what..he denied everything..sigh. These are all bad influences..i won't say by who..but..it's definitely bad influences from someone near him..

Before i went to my aunts shop to work,we went to pick up my cousin from school. He was at band practice..so my mum asked me to go in the school to look for him..when we walked out together,his friends were like "aren't you gonna intro her to us?"my cousin ignored them and immediately dragged me away..protective isn't he?lolz.

Once i reached the mini mart..i started off with re-arranging the products on the shelf..then when more stocks were delivered there,i had to carry them to the store,stick the new price tags,the codes for each product..it was real fun..only that my knees sore..i knelt down too long..it's kinda bruised..lolz.newayz~~it was worth it..i earned 10 bucks eh...!lolz..

After that,i went to my cousin's dancing class. It was amazing how one could dance so flawlessly.. A guy named Alan caught my eye..his style and sense of humour was so alike with honeydew's.. I realised how much i missed my honey baby~Everything and everyone around me relates to my memories with him..sigh..i'm so attached. When i was there, Alex, my young uncle arrived and somehow knew Alan..we talked for awhile..then he caught me staring at Alan dance.. He snapped me out of it. I didn't admit about me having a bf yet..and when i told honeydew,it pissed him off. It just that..no one encourages me to be in a relationship yet..my family's different than his.. But its a good thing isn't it? Opposite attracts?

Anywayz..honeydew is in a rally bad mood now..so i gotta sign off and chat with him through phone now..i really do hope i could control my temper and avoid all the arguments..I really do love you honeydew..trust me..

0 comments: