CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

puppies~

Yesterday,4 puppies were sent to my cousin's house..(where i stay) and then i was forbidden from taking pictures of em..for some kinda superstitious believe like they would die after taking pictures..but today,some guy came to collect the puppies..my grandfather didn't wanna keep the puppies especially after the incident of my mum getting bitten by Blacky..so, You know..since it wouldn't be ours anymore..i took so many pictures of them..they were so adorable~~~! I'll upload em right now..

All four of em'

The only black coated female~

The very naughty male pup..


This male pup sleeps all the time~


Another male one which sleeps all the time..zzZZzz..

They're all toilet-trained too~~lolz.

After they pee-ed,it was time to place em' all in a box for the guy to take em' all away..They looked so sad..I shall speak on behalf of them~lolz.

*I'm leaving! Don't try to make me stay!*
*I was kidding...Don't make me leave~~sobz*

*Where are u taking me?!Noo~!*

*i'll leave if u gimme that N73..keke*


*Do i even look like salted duck eggs?Gimme a better box will ya?*
That's all for now~I'm on the phone with honeydew now~~bubiezz!

0 comments: