CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

driving classes~~

Today,i woke up at 6.30~~~*yawns*..At 7.30, an uncle sent honeydew and I to a driving campus at Dengkil..it was about 45 minutes drive from my house~~
Once we reached there,we had to pay the uncle 200 bucks each and then we went in to register..I didn't know we had to pay another 15 bucks for the e-card..we were practically broke..sad eh?lolz..but its okay..we had fun..and then got stuck in class for 5 hrs!!! sobz.
After that..the uncle sent honeydew home then only my turn..the uncle chat a little with me on the way to keep me company i guess..lolz..nice man~
By next week i think i'll be able to take my 1st theory exam..to pass my exam i have to get 42/50..so..i better study now..i wouldn't wanna waste another 50 bucks to retake my exam..bubiezz~

0 comments: