CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas eve..

This morning had an arguement with honeydew..it's alright tho..we still love each other very much..^^..

At about 2pm..we all (3 kids,2 teenagers and 3 adults..) checked in at the Marriott Hotel to spend christmas eve there..lolz!2 connecting rooms! ^^ Once we got in the room,we unpacked and got ready for swimming! It had been so long since i went to swim..i didn't wear my bikini here..i wore a tight black shirt and a black surf pants instead.. then we played till the evening..my bro got hurt though in the water..got scratched at the eye* took a pic ad* and also fell at the pool and bumped on his butt..i wasn't allowed to take a pic of that tho..^^"

At night after our chrismas eve's dinner..we went back to our room and played games until about 12 and we opened our christmas pressents! I got a pink diamond handphone accesories and a teddy bear..lolz! Nothing much but we were all very happy!

Here are our pics:-
*me with 1st-my bro,2nd-amy,3rd-ryan*


*amy and i on the way to the swimming pool*


*we're at the poolside..allowing the sunblock to be absorbed totally in us first..^^"*


*me,the only giant in the kids floating playground*

*me and my bro..(he just hurt his butt)><*


*we were making strategies for our game*


*okay..start..yikes! we gotta place a taller player in the front..haha!*


*it's okay..! I got your back!!*


*phew~so wiped out..yet we still can take pictures..haha!*
*oh yeah..focus at the upper part of my bro's eye..got scratched my my other cousin..[sigh]..*

0 comments: