CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

tired~

okay~the weariness got me! I mean..i tend to loose my temper and cry alot...sigh~..you guys might think like.."aiya~typical strawberry larr~" but..this is getting too much..when i did a mistake..i actually push all the blames to others! I just don't see that I'm actually WRONG! Well at that time larr..now..yeah,but isn't that a lil too late?? Like today~ I..I was a terrible person. I want to be a good gf but i just cant rein myself in..he's gettin frustrated already..
Me,myself tried and is still trying my hardest to change my attitude.
If you don't feel that i'm actually trying, now i'm tellin u i tried..i really did..i'm still working on my courage that's all..
please..I love you..and baby..
"ju ne sais pas que je ferais sans toi,
tu est mon monde,
ma lumiere,
mon ame..
je reux etre a tes conter pour toujour~
je t'aime mon amour~"
*special thankx to*
Miss-critical
(hugs and kisses)
=P
now..talking on the phone wit u..u're mad wit me again...
u said u dun wanna talk to me..sigh..
cause i'm chattin..i told u i'm not...sigh. u'll see that i wasn't chattin k?
bubiezz~

2 comments:

Miss Critical said...

lol fast learner. miss critical must be proud =P

muaks! love you lots babe

strawberry said...

hahax..merci merci!!