CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life's gooood~

life is good lately!
no arguments with honeydew..*muaxx*
got the jobs i want..
&...
made a good impression in class..*i think XP*
honeydew tolerate a lot with me lately and that definitely made my life much more easier..
I managed to get all the jobs i applied for. I'm now doing 3 different jobs.
I'm a math tutor at E-nopi*students from 3/4-15 yrs*, a science tutor for form1 and form2 *only on Fridays* and I'm working part time at Caring Pharmacy..good eh?? hahax! I hope i can manage my time properly..^^"
AT my course, honeydew's performances were amazing..he managed to get our headmaster's heart..Sir commented that he has excellent reasoning skills..XP..he was nominated as our class monitor*again* and I am the assistant monitor..amazing eh?? for the third year I'm still in this position!! hahax! Honeydew's better tho..its his 4th year..
I better go now..class is starting in an hour's time. English classes. hahax. French was yesterday..it was really interesting..^^ gotta run..
Aurevoir!

4 comments:

~[E]ternity love's for strwberry~ said...

baby a..keep up tis thinkin alright??i will torelate wif u even more de..nah,who ever read tis comment can b my witness..n trust me baby..i will..ok?un b dissapoited or turn down..muax!!lets head our target 2 SIA!!!!!!!!!

strawberry said...

lolz...sure..hopefully we seriously make it to SIA..i mean..its gonna b tough yeah for sure..muaxx.love u

~[E]ternity love's for strwberry~ said...

i wont mind 2 try 2 tolerate u..im not scare 2 take over ur temper..wat i scare n mind is..i dun get the chance 2 do tat..muax..

Kelsey said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! =')