CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

at work..

LOOK AT THIS!!!
you know what?? i think this is ridiculous!! This is one of my student, TS
He is a std 3 kid and look at his...his...scl bag!!
I think the bag weighs more than him!!
I offered assistance to him but he rejected..
he says..a boy shouldn't let a girl carry their bag..
sweet for a young man eh?
no no..not to run topic..
i mean..c'mon larr..
he's what? 9 yrs old?
i think if this continues..
he'll be hunched back by 18..
rite?
I dun get it..
Why scls don't provide lockers??
Why make students suffer like this..
Find an alternative for students larr!
imagine what type of posture he'll have in a few more years in that stupid school!
sigh..
AND AND AND
don't their parents take actions???
i mean..
I wouldn't let my kid to carry such heavy bag..
where are his parents anyway??
he's goes to scl..then day-care, then tuition THEN only he goes home.
Parents these days..
sigh
I wouldn't wanna just spend 1-2 hrs with my kids daily..
would u?
sad eh kids these days..
newayz i gtg...
thank god my parents are not like that tho..
thankx mum and dad
for all the love you showered me..
i love you guys..
P/s: remember guys..mother's day is round the corner..
get her something..
bring her out for a lunch or a walk..
anything..
its the thought that counts..

0 comments: