CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

owh mann~

early this mornin, i could hardly wake up when my bro knocked on my door..but eventually, i did. My phone beeped at 6:45 but i didn't bother cause i assumed that it was honeydew giving me a wake up message. So, i cleaned up and put on my make up. Once i was in my dad's car heading towards his office, i checked my cell and it was a message from my boss. She asked me if honeydew and i could work tonight after class..she really needs our help cuz her husband, her youngest son n her second daughter fell sick again..
And for once i thought 'yay..no need to work tonight!~'..and then..sigh. But how could i say no? I dun wanna be so cold blooded. sigh...

Its really dumb of her in one perspective. She buys chinese medication for her family. I mean..hello? What's wrong wit our normal pills? She says that it is like drugs..they help you to boost your antibody up once u take the medication and its not good for our body.I mean..isn't that what medicine's suppose to do? Why choose to suffer long term when u can get well in a day? She says it can strengthen our body immune system but how come i don't feel so? Her kids get sick so often that i've lost count!! Sigh..sometimes people can be that stubborn eh? XP

Gtg now..to work as usual..ciaozz!

0 comments: