CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

busy life

Bonsoir~(good evening)
I gave up my job at Caring pharmacy to be a full time tuition teacher. My new boss felt that i can teach her 6 year old daughter. She told me something that made me take up that offer. It was her daughter's story.
Her daughter falls sick very frequently and had been through opperations. They discovered a lump on her chest a few years back and she had to get rid of it..worrying that its a tumor. After the opperations,her family showered her with love and pampered her. She still gets sick very often and now she had an extra problem,we call it the 'attitude problem'..she gets whatever she want and that made her very demanding. If the teachers scolds her, she will throw her pencil and refuse to study. She does not like male teachers too. So, her mum can't enroll her in kindergarten. She has a very loving character tho..she will great her teachers with hugs and kisses and ask "Do you love me?" most of the times. Q eh? ^^
I hope i can handle her though..it might be tough as i'm not that patient. This morning, i gave tuition to a 14 year old guy. History and mathematics. *sobz*. It was so bloody embarassing! I can't do some of the ratio questions. ><" I'm an SPM leaver for god's sake! History was much better..honeydew laughed at me in for the math incident..that bad egg! XP
Honeydew's went back to Johor yesterday for 'Ching Ming'. I miss him already...~Honeydew may be helping our boss's husband *we work at the same centre* with his catering job. My mum's against the idea of me doing catering too. My mum said I'm at high risk to be verbally and physically harassed. I understand what she means so i didn't bother to argue bout it..
I better be going..got another assignment to do..and French h/w too..
Aurevoir (goodbye).

2 comments:

~[E]ternity love's for strwberry~ said...

hmm..y i dunno the thing bout her daughter geh?hmm..she jus tell u dun tell me...so pian xin..n u dun tell me oso..u all bully me~T.T

Kelsey said...

lol glad you're doing okie dear. I miss you lots. Just one question ^^" you guys don't feel like this whole thing is deja vu?? I mean class monitor and assistant again. XD

if you're lucky next time get to be head steward and assistant air stewardess =P if there's such thing la =S

eh when you're free? I really wanna catch up with you.

BTW! your blog is the only one with no chat box -.-

no worries though. i made a new blog just to critisize people haha.

check it out lar if you got time. or if you bother XD it's all words. and i know you don't like long long looong blogs =P

http://miss-critical.blogspot.com/