CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Exam's over..i thought all the stress would disappear..in fact,it got worse. I now have too much of ample time to simply think. i really didn't wanna be like this but..i just couldn't help it. He hates me in a way.. for now at least. Honeydew's mad at me..*sobz*..i guess he's starting to get sick of me. I know i ruined our anniversary..but still..i didn't want it.

Yeah,we argued again. i can't help it. He seems to have a problem with my attitude. I don't understand why. I haven't changed since the first year we've been together. It's my normal attitude. Not talking. It's always the problem. I dun understand why its a problem..i just wanna be by myself to think. But,sigh. I know i'm not a perfect gf or anything..but i've tried..i cut down on my spending,i use my own money when i buy most of my stuff,i hardly even shop anymore..and now..he admitted that he has some kinda money crisis. So? Its not tat i'll leave him for that. I'm not rich either. But why? Why must he push his luck? Yelling at me...I love him y'know..What can i do? Break up? It's impossible. What will i be w/o him? it's my fault for this. I rely on him too much.

I can't really bear rejections. Its not often that i ask for something..But if i do get rejected..come on..gimme some time to think properly..at lest then i could handle the rejection you gave me. Even for someone who doesn't really mind..you can't be telling me that they don't mind to be rejected right?Its impossible.You kept asking me to think at your perspective..why don't think at mine. I'm not as strong as i may look...Sorry.i love you.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

wow... both of us got crisis at the same time. you could always text me y'know? i could call or something. i got credit ma =) know i'll always be here for you. i might hang with Hans more but see she doesn't have a bf like you do ma. wish we could hang together as buddies like in form 1. but nevermind la i ain't gonna push my luck. love you dear..

strawberry said...

thankx dear..i'm sorry for being selfish..love you lots too.

Li-Anne said...

Hey Ry,

I found your blog. Tho I had no idea you had one. I'll link you up ya? =)

Hope you have a wonderful holiday =)

Amanda said...

hey, i really don't wanna come between you guys, and i know i may seem to make things awkward between us, bcoz both of us dont have anything in common anymore.. but please know that i never minded if you come talk to kelsey, or even me! heck, maybe i can make you laugh, yea? and yes, kelsey did point out that i dont have BF, im more despo, lol. but know that even if it's not that good between us, i'm always ready to help, even if you need "kelsey time" alone, haha. I mean it. oh hey, we do have something in common afterall, TWILIGHT! xD luck in your SPM =D