CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

life sucks!
Agreed?
Sigh.i mean..i know that we must have ups and downs in life but..why mine is mainly downs???
When my dad started to make it up to me..i was kinda happy. But then my bro starts getting mad at me. Then when he's much better off with me?My mum starts blowing up. Argh!! I'm pathetic!

Honeydew loves me.yeah..but i'm loosing my friends. I tried to not neglect them but sometimes you can only choose one. Friends or boyfriend?Yeah i know..u guys might say you have known your friends for your whole life. Compare that with HIM? How long have you know that guy? And are you sure u really know him?
If i say yes? Others would think i've turned my back on them. If i say no? He would probably say i had turned my back on HIM.
Life's tough. Plenty of decisions to make. I hate making decisions. I suck at choosing. I would most probably end up loosing both!

One of my friend said something to me today. Guys these days dun take sex seriously. they're more to the "fcuk first,talk later" kind..so...hmm...i guess US girls better stay to the NSBM principle.

BTW..anyone checked out the twilight movie casts and crew? Jacob is hott~ but Edward was kind of a disappointment..he's just not perfect enough..you know the cast for Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the goblet of fire?yeah him. SIGH!!!!! Life's filled with disappointments too...

Back to reality now..Gotta rush back to tuition now.
zzzZZzz

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

who turned their back on you?

strawberry said...

erh....heh ^^ ntg ah..i mean no one ah...