CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

my so called happy family~

My life at home.You know..i used to respect my dad ALOT but lately,he somehow went back on his own words..I remember around three years ago,my mum read my diary and he tried to stop her. He said she should respect my privacy..but now? He went checking my hand phone..not by looking through my hp but checking my account out through the internet! WTH right?? My whole history of sms,calls etc.. I dunno what else to say to him..so I've been ignoring him alot. I feel bad y'know..We've been so close my whole life..I loved him so so much. Many of you would say he has all the rights to check on me but..you guys would never understand how i felt.
My life with honeydew lately. Still he says things that could hurt me so badly like yesterday..but it last for a few minutes only..that's because i broke down too.pathetic i know. And..some fights now and then..seems..like a routine..but yeah..we're happy. =)
My schooling life. My additional math teacher delivered by cesarean to a twin baby girls. But they're only 7 moths plus. Still in ICU.Heard that the placenta almost detached so the cesarean was unavoidable. Which also means..i'm not gonna have any additional math teacher for the next two months..which is to my final examinations. There goes my hope to be a nutritionist..Sigh. If any1 has a friend or a relative that's interested to be a replacement teacher for math or additional math. Please do let me know. Thankx!

0 comments: