CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

love~

It's the weekends and honeydew and his family went to visit his grandma..some far far away place~sigh...i miss him alerady~~3 more days to go..>"<>


[baby Claire and i~] [baby Claire reaching out to me] [baby Claire prefer's my phone more than milk~hehe]
ADORABLE isn't she?sigh~unfortunately..i'm her aunt..*sobz*..i sound so old~~
Newayz~honeydew just gave me a guitar yesterday..he walked all the way to my house to pass it to me..along with a math exercise book too..so sweet eh~? The strings are really tight and i really need kimura's help to loosen it a little..since Kimura said that i am a fast learner..i've decided to brush up a little on my guitar and piano skills..starting from the guitar..thankx Kimura for the encouragements..i love you so so much~ =)
Back to accademics. My Trials' results are back~ sigh. These are my scores..:-
BM-63%
ENGLIGH-73%
EST-81%
HISTORY-44%
MODERN MATH-80%
ADD. MATH-19% [because of this..my average and my position in class dropped so badly]
BIOLOGY-58%
CHEMISTRY-45%
PHYSICS-43%
MORAL-55%
I've tried my best..but still~sigh..these results can give my parents a heart attack! I'm sorry mum and dad~sorry honeydew~i bet i've let you guys down so much..Kimura~thankx for your support all these while..but i appologize too..i've been going to tuition so much that i didn't have much time for you..not that the tuition classes helped me any much in my studies..sigh..unlike you..all your scores are 50+..
ARGHH!! Baby Claire and my cousin Sean is crying..i gotta go..nanny Toshiro's signing off.
BUBIEZZzzzz...

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

girl i notice your font like shrinking and shrinking. quite hard to read seh. can enlarge a little? just because you write small don't mean you gotta type small =P nah im just kiddin. enlarge a bit can? muaks! love love
the baby's adorable!! just wanna eat it up

Li-Anne said...

haha! yeah, very small. Lol.

strawberry said...

dun you dare eat baby claire up..i'll eat u and your boo up..haha!sorry bout the font..but like this good ma..then u cant really what bad things i write bout you..lolz! XP...i'll enlarge it next time..muaxx! bubiezz

Li-Anne said...

About me?? Awww... I feel hurt. Hahaha!
All the best in your exam =)

strawberry said...

alright alright! I "unshrank" my font already..better..?lolz!