CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

anniversary

24th September 2008.

Today's our 2nd anniversary~i was kinda nervous tho..i got him hand-made items whereby he got me a beautiful,knee length cream and white laced prom dress..it looked kinda like a modern wedding gown..just shorter.I was so shocked yet happy when he presented his gift to me..I was practically speechless.He's just amazing that's all i can say. PLUS he returned me the diamond ring that my brother broke last month.The diamond ring was my first valentine's gift from him. ^^ newayz..Today we had exams going on..Biology. One of my favourite subject. When i was just about say that today's the best day of my life,it turned out to be a fiasco. I made so many careless mistakes in my Bio exam and WORSE OF ALL..The diamond from the ring dropped off on my way to tuition..Mann~i felt so down. I couldn't even take care of such a small thing~As expected..i cried. It made honeydew feel bad too~not really bcoz of the lost but mainly it’s because of me crying on our anniversary. He’s just so understanding~

During tuition,our Bio teacher forgotten about our appointment. I was still really upset about the ring..so I was still kinda emotional. After waiting for our Bio teacher for around 1 hr ++, we decided to leave. I started sobbing again. Pathetic I know. On the way down the stairs,we ran into my Bio teacher. He saw me sobbing and he somehow panicked. He promised me that he would compensate for his mistake and give us extra time for the next class. I felt much better but everytime I look down at my ring finger,I felt like screaming! I mean,how could I be so careless?!! I hated myself so much for that.

When we were on our way home, honeydew kept comforting me..telling me that it’s alright and that we could get a bigger diamond the next time we get a ring. I know he meant well, but as I said,I was emotional and sensitive. I would think pessimistically. I love his thoughtfulness.Honeydew just remained calm and patient. I’m really grateful to have such a handsome, intelligent, thoughtful, kind, generous, brave, unbearable and loving boyfriend/fiancé..I love him with all my heart.

0 comments: