CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

whoopy!!

things got better lately~for example..i quited my job on 2nd of March~lolz. Yes,i liked the job..but..its getting outta hand. I work OT but i don't get paid for it..shit eh? And it's not once or twice..eh c'mon la~when i came in for the interview they said that they don't include OUR meals but the pay us for OT..now?? My dad said it's a waste of time arguing so might as well quit and focus on my driving..Oh..and talking about driving,I'm taking my exams next Tuesday..hahax! I'm quite sure I'll fail...so..hahax.


Honeydew quited his job yesterday too..i went to see him yesterday..it was meant to be a surprise since i had never visited him at his work place before..it was a disaster at first..he made it like i did something wrong..but it turned out fine at last..oh yea~there was a stage promoting the 'hello kitty M.A.C.' product and i got a free makeover..hahax...the girls were surprised that i had no make up on..so they had to do an extra job which is to apply foundation..XD ooh ooh..and i got a free make up remover too~ha ha!! but actually i can't see the difference in me even after the make over..mummy took pictures of me tho~

Not everything went well tho......
3rd MARCH 2009
baby hamster got old and...sobz
It's eyes were still open.....*sniff sniff*
It's funeral was held in my backyard..
May it rest in peace.
Anywayzz~
I'll upload the main pics i took since the past few months in the next posts...^^

0 comments: