CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

pics again~~^^

10th MARCH 2009

look at em'!! cute?? lolz..

13 MARCH2009
i played roller blading wit sean..kinda rusty in it ad..XS


20th MARCH 2009

* my aunts birthday~whoopy!! my parents went up to genting so my bro and i joined my aunt's bithday dinner at a chinese restaurant..we had a really good time tho..hahax!*
THE MENU~*yummy~*


SHARK FIN~~~!

Lobster baked in cheese sauce..*this was the best dish*


Some kinda spensive fish and wierd long stuff for steamboat.



so-called-formal dinner~hahax!


..sean dancing wit me...


Owh yea~~my new hairstyle...nice ma? XP

Thats all guyz..bubiezz

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

you look great! muaks!!

sorry bout not replying the other day lar. i thought you weren't interested to chat with me you know. and like i was cranky cause i just realized i was running low on credit (so fast)

i love you too gal. miss you alot. when you celebrating my bday with me? touching april liao

~[E]ternity love's for strwberry~ said...

''buyah'' means like..ermm...surprise~!!!u noe..jus..i dunno wat language is tat la.hehe..XP