CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

snap shots

VALENTINES DAY!

i baked a cheese cake but that was also what i got honeydew for his 17th birthday so i decided to make it a lil more special...
so....
*Ta-DAA!*
I've turned it into a 'heart-shaped' cheese cake

That's nt all~~
It's double layered!!
The white coloured thingy in the middle is cream cheese..fattening,i know~XD

*Honeydew was quite happy bout that 'gift' i got for him..its nothing expensive but..i really placed effort in it..after work which was about 12..i quickly showered and made that cake..i wanted it to be fresh so it was technically made on that very same valentines day. *
Honeydew brought me to MV that day..could u believe it?? My dad gave us permission!! lolz.
He gave me 2 bouquet of flowers!!!!! ^^
Right after the outing..i went back to work~ till almost 12 again...tiring~
27 February 2009.
After going to the stadium to watch my bro's skul sports day..my bro,honeydew along with four of his friends went to k4 wit me..
Guess what?
I changed my hairstyle...nice?? Well it's just a temporary curl but i did trim my hair abit.. =D
My bro took our pic for us..^^
I went to k4 to buy some groceries for my mum
look at our background and guess which section were we at...XD
8 MARCH 2009
There was this 'hello kitty M.A.C.' stage at the centre court of MV
It was a promotion for their new products..
I went on stage for the make up session too~
Me after make up..is there any difference than the usual me? i dont feel so~
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW
BUBIEZZ!

0 comments: