CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

A whole new LIFE~~~~~~lalalalllaaaaa~~~~~

Gotta take my offer letter from Air Asia this friday...and...gotta start training soon...therefore, I'm gonna move out to stay liao...with my friends..somewhere in Nilai..gotta see the Apartment this Friday...wish me luck people~~~hahax!! love my life mann...so interesting...sad,happy,angry and disappointment all at the same time and then...bOOOM!!! every thing's fine again....i feel so weird though...w/o Kelz at my birthday seems odd...i mean,..she's always there but...this year...I'm not blaming her....its not what she wants but...all I'm saying is that "Dear...it wud be better if u were there...u brighten up my life..." sweet? XP..Its true u'know...but don't worry...I'm not lesbian...*that's to Ed* just in case u worry...I LOVE MEN...hahax...FYI nia..err..i'm currently jobless...the government just called my roadshow company to cancel everything due to the H1N1...oh well~gotta seek for another good pay job...X.X
zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZ

0 comments: