CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Holiday but not holiday~

today's a holiday and in another 15 minutes..i'll be at tuition again..sigh..what could i do?Gotta work on my physics and add math wert..
and so,honeydew isn't gonna be with me till around eleven something...so..hmm...
BTW,last last's thursday was my birthday..yeah,my 17th birthday. It was suppose to be the greatest birthday ever but...it dissapointed me somehow..i guess i expected too much.. AT LEAST,my parents,Kimura,my best friend,honeydew,my mate and a few more acquaintances of mine actually remembered my b-day..the others..sigh..anyway..i will upload a few of the pictures of my presents in a few more days time..kayzz?

P/S : thankx everyone for everything..esp.honeydew and kimura for accompany-ing the whole day. Muaxx.

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

waaa! don't upload the pressie pics yet. i haven't presented you mine! heh.