CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

29 Jul., 08

Yesterday, I went to the optical shop to check on my eye. I felt some changes in my eye sight lately that’s why. After checking, the results for my eye check up was (Left)=160 & (Right)=175-050 × 90’… The spectacles I’m using now is only (Left)=60 & (Right)=100.. Then I asked how could that possibly happen since I always take good care of my eyes.The optician then told me that it is either due to lack of sleep,sudden stress or too much pressure.So today I went to make a new pair of spectacles ad..still frameless tho..^^”
Today,the results of my blood test had just proven that my Hepatitis B Surface Antigen and my Hepatits B Surface Antibody is all negative..which means a booster is needed..i hate needles and yet I still have to take another three shots which is on this 6th of August,10th of September and lastly 15th of October..
Newayz..lately,honeydew and I are very prone to arguments. Like today..I understand the fact that guys are arrogant and I myself could be over sensitive sometimes too..but still..sigh. Everytime when we quarrel,I always remain silent cause that’s the only way to avoid myself from saying the wrong stuff. Could you believe, (according to honeydew) that remaining silent is also wrong. That’s actually my way of taking a step back.AND Taking a step back doesn’t mean I don’t care. Infact it’s the total opposite! *sniff*He even said that he’s the only one that’s showing effort in this relationship. I couldn’t believe what I heard..i mean..What have I been doing for all these years??
Its really weird that the person who you care and love for are the ones’ who could hurt you most..and no matter how much they had put you down,you would still be able to forgive and give a second chance.

0 comments: